Ascedia is seeking an experienced Account Strategist to join our account strategy team. He/she will be the primary client contact on all assigned accounts and provide strategic direction and oversight, while also focusing on the big picture by providing insightful recommendations that generate client and agency growth. He/she will be responsible for day-to-day client services and building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills.
Life at Ascedia
We focus on goals, method and impact of our work. Our approach is flexible, but driven by strategy, experience, collaboration and continuous validation. The quality of our work is based on a strong commitment to discipline, aesthetics, rigor, smart thinking and simplicity. If you are curious and multi-talented, Ascedia is the right place for your growth.
We seek others who can work across categories in an ever-changing service and development environment. Those individuals listen, are considerate and work well with others. At senior levels, we seek managers who can take direction as well as give it; who can lead projects as well as produce solutions as needed.
- Ownership of client relationships and day-to-day client engagements, including the success, profitability and growth of engagements.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify growth opportunities that are mutually beneficial to the client and agency
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to establish project scope, expectations, deliverables and timeline.
- Forecast and track client spend and growth potential
- Write statements of work, proposals, estimates and change orders, while adhering to agency best practices and procedures.
- Ensure all engagement are on time, budget and strategy.
- Proactively monitor engagements and make necessary adjustments to mitigate risks with timeline, budgets and deliverables.
- Prepare, approve and track monthly billing and budgets for assigned accounts.
- Maintain expertise in digital marketing tactics and solutions, in order to understand service offerings and changing environments.
- Facilitate communication, status and meetings with client and internal team.
- Manage challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills
- High client engagement; must be able to lead meetings, present ideas and monitor scope and budgets on small to large-scale engagements concurrently
- Maintain positive and respectful relationships with clients and internal teams
- Obtain documented approvals of all work, estimates, change requests
- Accurate and prompt time entry
- 60% utilization with the remaining time focused on growth opportunities, administration duties, training and skills development
- Work under the guidance and oversight of Director of Account Services
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 3-7 years of account management experience
- Digital experience a must
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Focus on results and high work ethic
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account available
- 401(k) program
- Casual dress in a casual atmosphere
- Smart, fun, balanced, friendly co-workers
- Flexible scheduling / occasional work from home allowed
- Regular social events and happy hours
- Summer hours
- And more!
We're always seeking great talent. If this position doesn't meet your requirements, please complete an application anyway so we can check in with you once we have a suitable role for you. We look forward to hearing from you!