Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Ascedia is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
A Senior Digital Marketing Specialist leads planning and execution of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for clients. They collaborate within the digital marketing team and across departments to deliver exceptional results for clients. We seek professionals who can take direction as well as give it, take a leadership role on projects, and love what they do.
Are you are fun, curious and multi-talented? Ascedia is the right place for your growth.
At Ascedia, we focus on goals, method, and impact. Our approach is flexible but driven by strategy, experience, collaboration, and validation. Quality work reflects our commitment to discipline, aesthetics, rigor, smart thinking, and simplicity.
- Provide digital marketing services (SEO,PPC,Social Media marketing, etc) and execute within allotted budget/timelines
- Serve as the primary digital marketing strategic contact for assigned clients
- Create digital marketing strategy and adjust tactics to exceed goals based on: new opportunities, products, services, marketplace, competition, data analysis, etc
- Represent the digital marketing team in speaking engagements as needed. Present ideas and strategies to large-scale clients and team members. Create case studies.
- Mentor and train non-senior team members in the craft of digital marketing
- Expertise in conversion optimization, tag management/GTM, search engine optimization/SEO, keyword research, paid search/PPC/Google and Bing Ads, programmatic buying, social media advertising, reporting/analysis/Google Analytics, user experience/ strategy
- A quick learner with the ability to self-train, motivate, mentor, and sharing findings with team
- Professional agency awareness, billable mindset, meet deadlines, meet requirements, self motivate
- Enjoy the collaboration, guidance and oversight of a department lead
- Strong interest in the craft of digital advertising, with relevant industry certifications
- Proven experience in managing digital advertising budgets, ad platforms, conversion strategies, tracking and analysis
- Enjoy challenges in learning unfamiliar advertising platforms, methods, technologies and project requirements
- 4+ years work experience in a role of digital marketing / digital advertising
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- Professional analytical, detail, organizational and time management skills
- Team management experience preferred